When you sign up for a VMware Cloud service, you receive an email invitation containing a link. You can use this link once.
About this task
The first time you sign up for a VMware Cloud service, you create an account with your VMware ID credentials. If you do not have a My VMware account, you create one as you sign up.
When you sign up for a cloud service, an organization is created with you as the organization owner. Think of an organization as a container for users and the cloud services they have permission to access. As organization owner, you register your VMware fund as your method of payment.
After signing up, you invite users to join your organization, and give them access to the cloud services associated with it.
- Click the link in your invitation mail.
- Sign up for VMware Cloud:
- If you have a VMware ID, follow the steps to sign up to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID credentials.
- If you do not have a VMware ID, follow the steps to create your My VMware account, and sign up to VMware Cloud.
- Log in to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID.