You can configure the Fusion applications menus for quick access to settings and applications.
The applications menus include the applications menu (), accessible in the Mac menu bar or with a keyboard shortcut, and the Unity applications menu (), accessible from the Mac Dock when the virtual machine is in Unity view.
For supported Windows guest operating systems, the applications menus provide quick access to applications you add when you configure the applications menu and to applications you recently opened.
The applications menus also provide access to Fusion functions, such as the power commands and the views, and certain Windows functions, such as the run command.
- Select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Under System Settings in the Settings window, click Applications Menu.
- (Optional) Add items to the applications menus.
- To see the applications and other items available in the virtual machine, click the add (+) button.
- Click, shift-click, or -click the items to appear in the applications menu and click Add.
- (Optional) Use the mouse to select and move items up or down to reorder them.
- (Optional) Remove items from the applications menus.
- Select the item in the list to remove.
- Click the remove (-) button.