VMware Fusion 11.0.2 | 22 NOV 2018 | Build 10952296
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
VMware Fusion® 11 is the easiest, fastest, and most reliable way to run Windows and other x86 based operating systems on a Mac without rebooting.
For more information, see the broader VMware Fusion documentation.
This release of VMware Fusion is a free upgrade for all VMware Fusion 11 users.
- Support has been added for the following operating systems as guest.
- Windows 10, version 1809
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server, version 1809
- This release contains bug fixes and security updates.
This release of VMware Fusion addresses the following issue:
- VMware Fusion contains an integer overflow vulnerability in the virtual network devices which may allow a guest to execute code on the host. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifier CVE-2018-6983 to this issue. See VMSA-2018-0030 for further information.
Features and Known Issues from prior releases of VMware Fusion 11 are described in the release notes for each release. To view the release notes for a prior release, click the appropriate link:
- Nested virtual machines might cause Fusion processes to crash
When you nest a virtual machine within a virtual machine, Fusion might crash as it displays the following message: NOT_IMPLEMENTED vmcore/vmm/hv/vt/hv-vt.c.
This issue is resolved.