You can set up the Fusion applications menu for quick access to applications in your virtual machines from your Mac.
You can also use the applications menu to access Fusion functions, such as the power commands and the views, and, in the case of Windows, some functions, like the run command.
- Select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Under System Settings in the Settings window, click Applications Menu.
- Select an option from the Show applications menu in menu bar drop-down menu.
Applications menu appears, even if Fusion is not running.
Applications menu never appears, even if Fusion is running.
Only when Fusion is running
Applications menu appears only when Fusion is running.
- (Optional) Add items to the applications menu.
- Click the add (+) button to see the applications and other items available in the virtual machine.
- Click, shift-click, or -click the items to appear in the applications menu and click Add.
- (Optional) Remove items from the applications menu.
- Select the item in the list to remove.
- Click the remove (-) button.
- (Optional) Click Applications menu keyboard shortcut and select a shortcut from the drop-down menu to enable a shortcut.