You can find and open any virtual machine application from the applications menu that is always present in the Apple menu bar on the Mac.
- Click the applications menu status item () in the Apple menu bar.
The applications menu appears, displaying the most recently accessed virtual machine in the blue title bar.
- Click the pop-up menu in the title bar and select the virtual machine that contains the application you want.
The list displays recently used applications. Depending on the operating system, it also displays applications listed in a start menu or applications menu for that virtual machine.
- In the list, find the application to open.
- (Optional) If the application name does not appear in the list, you can show more applications.
Click All Programs.
Type the name of the application in the search field.
- Click the icon to open the application.