You can push software patches to appliances on the System Patches page.
Pushing out software patches to all appliances in one or more Data Centers is a two-step process:
- Upload the patch.
- Install the patch file on all appliances.
These actions are described in the sections below.
Upload a Patch File
When you upload the patch file, it is automatically replicated to all appliances:
- Select appliances → software updates. The System Patches screen displays.
- Click Browse to browse for the patch file.
- Click Upload.
- The Service Center checks whether the file is the correct file type.
- It can take up to one minute for each appliance. You must wait until the patch file has been replicated to an appliance before installing the patch on that appliance.
Install a Patch File
To install the patch:
- Select appliances → software updates to display the System Patches screen. This screen lists the available patches. Each patch name is a link.
- Click on the name of a patch. The screen redisplays to show those organizations which have appliances that have not been patched.
- For each organization you need to patch:
- Mark the checkbox for that organization.
- Accept the Data Center default setting of All.
- Click Install.