After you add a primary domain bind account, you can add, edit, and remove auxiliary domain bind accounts. You can also add multiple auxiliary domain bind accounts. When configured, Horizon 8 will use an auxiliary domain bind account if the primary domain bind account is inaccessible or locked out.
Verify that you have added a domain bind account. See Add a Domain Bind Account .
- In Horizon Console, navigate to .
- Click the Domain Bind tab.
- Select an untrusted domain.
- Click Manage Auxiliary Accounts.
- Enter a user name and password for the auxiliary account.
- (Optional) Click Add to add another auxiliary account and enter the user name and password for the auxiliary account user.
Optionally, you can also edit or remove auxiliary accounts. Click Edit to edit the user name and password for the auxiliary account user. Click Remove to remove the auxiliary account.Note: An auxiliary domain bind account user can edit a password, but not the username of the auxiliary account.
- Click OK.
On the Domain Bind tab, you can view the number of auxiliary accounts added under the Auxiliary Accounts column.