After you upgrade VMware Integrated OpenStack, you can delete virtual machines from the previous version to release resources.
- After you delete the deployment, you cannot revert to the previous version. Do not delete the deployment until all validation tasks have been completed and you are certain that you will not need to revert to the previous version.
- Do not use the VMware Integrated OpenStack plugin in vCenter Server to delete the deployment.
- For NSX Data Center for vSphere deployments, do not remove edge nodes from the edge cluster.
- In the vSphere Client (Do not use the VMware Integrated OpenStack plugin in vCenter), delete the VMware Integrated OpenStack controller virtual machines.
- Delete the Integrated OpenStack Manager virtual machine.