After you convert the certificate file type, you configure the Mirage server to work with SSL.
Verify that you converted the certificate to the .pfx file extension.
- In the MMC, expand the Certificates node, then expand the Personal node, and then select Certificates.
- Double-click the certificate and on the Details tab, select Subject..
- Note the common name (CN) of the certificate.
- On the Details tab, select Issuer.
- Note the CN of the issuer.
- In the Mirage Management console, expand the System and Configuration node and select Servers.
- Right-click the server and select Configure.
- Configure the server and click OK.
- Select the SSL option.
- Enter the CN of the certificate in the Certificate Subject text box.
- Enter the CN of the certificate issuer in the Certificate Issuer text box.