You can add clusters to a transport zone. All existing transport zones become available on the newly added clusters.
The clusters you add to a transport zone have the network infrastructure installed and are configured for VXLAN. See the NSX Installation Guide.
- Navigate to the transport zone.
- In NSX 6.4.1 and later, navigate to .
- In NSX 6.4.0, navigate to .
- Click the transport zone that you want to expand.
- Click Connect Clusters ( or ).
- Select the clusters that you want to add to the transport zone and click OK or Save.