Both auto drafts and saved manual drafts can be loaded and published to become the active configuration.
During publishing, a new auto draft is created. This auto draft can be published to revert to the previous configuration.
- To view the saved configuration, click
.A timeline opens up showing all saved configurations. To see details such as draft name, date, time and who saved it, point to the dot icon of any draft. Saved configurations are filtered by time, showing all drafts created in 1 day, 1 week, 30 days, or the last 3 months.
- Click a draft name and the View Draft Details window appears.
- Click Load. The new firewall configuration appears on the main window.
Note: A draft cannot be loaded if firewall filters are being used, or if there are unsaved changes in the current configuration.
- To commit the draft configuration and make it active, click Publish. To return to the previous published configuration, click Revert.
After publishing, the changes in the draft will be present in the active configuration.
- To edit the contents of the selected draft before publishing, after clicking Load, edit the configuration.
- To save the edited version of the draft configuration, click
.Manual drafts can be saved as a new configuration, or an update to the existing configuration. Auto drafts can only be saved as a new configuration.
- Enter a Name , and optional Description. You can also Lock the draft. If locked, a comment for the draft must be provided.
- Click Save.
- To commit the draft configuration and make it active, click Publish, or to return to the previous published configuration, click Revert.