You can modify some of the settings that you used when you initially deployed and configured the NSX Application Platform.
The following lists examples of platform settings that you might have to update.
The Kubernetes configuration file, if you encountered issues connecting to the TKC or upstream Kubernetes cluster used by the platform.
The Kubernetes Tools, if you receive an error message that there are compatibility issues with the TKC or upstream Kubernetes cluster.
The Helm chart and Docker registry URLs, if you are using your own private Helm repository and Docker registry repository.
You must have Enterprise Admin privileges.
Ensure that no active alarms exist on the NSX Application Platform.
Ensure that the NSX Data Center license in effect meets the minimum required.
- From your browser, log in with Enterprise Admin privileges to an NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address> that is associated with your NSX Application Platform deployment.
- Navigate to .
- In the bottom-left corner of the NSX Application Platform section, click Actions and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings page, click Edit for the Settings section (Platform, Configuration, or Prechecks) that you want to modify.
- If you are editing the Platform section or Configuration section, make the changes you want in the values that are available for modification.
Not all settings are available for you to modify in this workflow. When you point to values that are not editable, the tooltip shows Edit not allowed or you are unable to enter anything in the text box. For example, you cannot change the Platform Target Version value in the Prepare to Deploy tab.
- Click Next and make any other settings that are available for modification on the subsequent tabs.
- In the Precheck Platform tab, click Run Prechecks and then Next after all the prechecks completed successfully.
- In the Summary tab, review the settings information and click Save if you made changes or Close if you did not.