Starting with NSX 4.1.0, the Inter-VRF Routing feature allows you to import and export routes between VRFs.
You can import and export routes between VRFs using the following methods:
- Inter-VRF import and export policies:
- Inter-VRF Route Advertisement - Advertise routes that are not BGP, such as Static, Connected, NAT, and all other sources that are available as inter-vrf static routes on connected gateway.
- Inter-VRF BGP Route Leaking - Enable BGP route leak for IPv4/IPv6 or both address families.
- Manual Inter-VRF static route pointing to target VRF.
Inter VRF routing can be configured:
- From Default/Parent Tier-0 gateway and Tier-0 VRF gateway
- From Tier-0 VRF gateway to Default/Parent Tier-0 gateway
- From Tier-0 VRF gateway to Tier-0 VRF gateway