Replace the load balancer certificate with a custom certificate bundle that is packaged in the PKCS12 format with the complete certification chain. Do not perform these steps if you want to use the self-signed certificate that is provided by the OVA.
- Log in to the VMware Pulse IoT Center Administration console as nodeadmin.
- On the Certificate Management page, in Load balancer/Node Management certificate, click REPLACE.
- Click BROWSE to browse the password protected
.p12certificate from your local repository.
- In the Select node(s) to upload the certificate, select the type of certificate.
Note: The options available are:
- Load balancer certificate
- Replace VMware Pulse IoT Center Node Management Certificate.
- Enter the certificate password.
- Click Next and Review to review the information you have entered.
Note: Your load balancer service will restart after you replace the certificate.
- Click Replace.
You have successfully uploaded the load balancer certificate.
- Click Download to download the load balancer certificate to your local repository.
Note: You have to upload this load balancer certificate in all the nodes you have set up. To upload a load balancer certificate, see Step 10 in Replace the Server Node Certificate with a Custom Certificate Bundle.