Use the ima.json and fp.json files to create a runtime attestation profile in the VMware Pulse IoT Center console.
- From the VMware Pulse IoT Center console, go to Security > Profiles.
- Click ADD PROFILE.
The Add Profile wizard is displayed.
- In the Details step:
- Enter a profile name.
- In the Device Template drop-down menu, select the TPM-based device template that you have created.
- Under Notes, enter information about the profile.
- Click NEXT.
- In the Boot Attestation step, click UPLOAD and upload the fp.json file. Click NEXT.
- In the Runtime Attestation step, click UPLOAD and upload the ima.json file. Click NEXT.
Note: The maximum size allowed for uploading is 20 MB.
- In the Review step, review the updates and click SAVE.
You have successfully created a runtime attestation profile. You can view your profile under Security > Profiles. An alert definition is created for this profile. The alert definition is used for generating alerts when your gateway is tampered. To view the alert definition, go to Alerts and Notifications > Alert Definitions.
What to do next
Associate this profile with the TPM-based template.