Describes how to configure a Cloud subscription in SD-WAN Orchestrator.
To configure a Cloud subscription in SD-WAN Orchestrator:
Ensure you have registered the SD-WAN Orchestrator application and created Client secret in the Azure portal. For steps, see Prerequisites.
- From the navigation panel in the SD-WAN Orchestrator, go to Configure > Network Services.
The Services screen appears.
- In the Cloud Subscriptions area, click the New button.
The Configure Cloud Subscription dialog box appears.
- From the Subscription Type drop-down-menu, select Microsoft Azure Subscription.
- Enter the Active Directory Tenant ID, Client ID, and Client Secret corresponding to your SD-WAN Orchestrator Application Registration.
- Click the Get Subscriptions button to retrieve the list of Azure Subscriptions for which the App Registration has been allocated an IAM role.
- Click Save Changes.
What to do next
- To configure a Microsoft Azure Non SD-WAN Destination from SD-WAN Gateway, see Configure a Microsoft Azure Non SD-WAN Destination via Gateway.
- To configure a Microsoft Azure Non SD-WAN Destination from SD-WAN Edge, see Configure a Microsoft Azure Non SD-WAN Destination via Edge.