You can integrate VMware SD-WAN with Network Connectivity Center for the following use cases:
Following are the high-level tasks that you must complete to establish connectivity:
- Deploy a 2-member cluster in a region.
- Deploy the Network Connectivity Center Hub.
- Define and associate spokes to the Network Connectivity Center hub.
- Connect on-premises either over Google’s network or to Google Cloud resources.
Ensure to complete the following prerequisites before you proceed with integrating VMware SD-WAN with Network Connectivity Center:
- Obtain Enterprise account access to VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator.
- Obtain access to the Google Cloud console with the appropriate IAM roles. For instructions, refer to Google Cloud Console.