You can export the steps of a recovery plan in various formats for future reference, or to keep a hard copy backup of your plans.
You cannot export the recovery plan steps while a test recovery or a real recovery is in progress.
Verify that you have a recovery plan.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Select the Recovery Plans tab, and click a recovery plan.
- Required: Select the Recovery Steps tab and from the View drop-down menu select the recovery steps mode.
Exports the test recovery steps.
Exports the recovery steps.
Exports the cleanup steps.
Exports the reprotect steps.Note:
Depending on the recovery plan status, the option to select the recovery steps mode might not be available.
- Click Export Steps.
You can save the recovery plan steps as HTML, XML, CSV, or MS Excel or Word document.
- Click Download and close the window.
Additionally, you can open the recovery plan steps report in a new tab