You can view and export reports about each run of a recovery plan, test of a recovery plan, test cleanup, or reprotect.
Recovery plan histories provide information about each run, test, cleanup, or reprotect of a recovery plan. The history contains information about the result and the start and end times for the whole plan and for each step in the plan. You can export history at any time, but history always contains entries only for completed operations. If an operation is in progress, the history appears after the operation completes.
SRM preserves history for deleted recovery plans. You can export history reports for existing and deleted plans.
To export a history report for an existing or a deleted plan, follow this procedure.
You ran or tested a recovery plan, cleaned up after a test, or ran reprotect.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- On the Site Pair tab, select Recovery Plans History.
- (Optional) Click Export all to export the entire recovery plans history list for a specific time period.
- (Optional) Select an item from the recovery plans history list, and click Export report for the recovery plan history for a specific time period, recovery plan run, test, cleanup, or reprotect operation.
- Select a format for the generated file and click Download or Open in a new tab.
You can save the recovery plan history as HTML, XML, CSV, or MS Excel or Word document.