You can monitor the replication status and view information for virtual machines configured for replication.
For more information about how to identify replication errors, see Identifying Replication Problems in the Issues Tab.
Verify that vSphere Replication is running.
Verify that the virtual machines are configured for replication.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Select the Replications tab.
- Select Forward Replications to see details of the virtual machines replicated from this site.
- Select Reverse Replications to see details of the virtual machines replicated to this site.
According to the status of a selected replication, you can perform different actions on the replication.