You can get benefited from the latest signatures released for VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic by frequently checking for updates and downloading the updates.
Check and download new updates for VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic for vSphere.
Verify that you can access VMware Skyline Health Diagnostic for vSphere HTML5 user interface.
Verify that VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere have Internet connectivity to VMware Server.
Any authenticated user can check for the updates. But only shd-admin user can perform the download action.
- Log in to the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere UI.
- Click the Settings tab in the top menu.
- Click the Upgrade & History in the left pane.
- Click the Tool Update tab.
- To check whether new updates are available, click the CHECK TOOL UDATES.
If new updates are available, a download option is enabled.
- To download the update, click the DOWNLOAD UPDATES (This option is available only for the shd-admin user.)
New updates are downloaded.
What to do next
After the updates are downloaded, reboot the VM hosting the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere. On startup, the software is updated automatically.