You can use this option if you have an existing diagnostic log bundle from vCenter or ESXi Server. You can also use this option to analyze the log bundles from vCenter Install/Upgrade/Migration failures.
Verify that you have the log bundle from the ESXi or vCenter Server.
Log Bundle: This is the diagnostic data collected from the ESXi or vCenter Server using the Export System logs option from the UI or using the command line option. A single log bundle can contain diagnostic data from multiple ESXi hosts and vCenter Server. You can also use the support bundles collected during failed installations of ESXi or vCenter Server.
- Log in the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics for vSphere UI using the supported browser.
- In the top-menu, click Upload Log & Analyze .
- Click Choose File to select the log bundle to be analyzed and click Open.
- Click Upload & Analyze to start upload and analysis.
The real-time progress of upload and analysis is displayed on the screen.
- The summary appears in the bottom of the UI window with options to see the results.
- To download the report click SAVE.
- To view the report click VIEW.
The log bundle is uploaded and analyzed.