You can make a copy of an existing Analysis Profile with a new name.
Verify that you have credentials for VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics user interface.
Verify that you can access the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics user interface.
Verify that you have either SHD Operator or SHD Administrator privileged user credentials to log in the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics.
The users with Operator role can only copy the profiles they have created.
Verify that the Credential Store is activated.
The user with Administrator role can make a copy of any of the profiles.
- Log in to the VMware Skyline Health Diagnostics user interface on a supported web browser using a user with operator or administrator privilege.
- In the top menu, select .
- Select the profile you want to duplicate from Profiles pane .
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter New Profile Name.
- Click Validate Name to validate and avoid the duplicates.
Profile names must be unique. Validation will fail if the provided name is already in used by other profile.
- Click Save to make a copy of the profile.
- By default scheduling is disabled for such profile, edit the profile to enable the scheduler if needed.
A copy of the selected profile is created with the new profile name.
A profile created through duplicate option will always have the scheduling deactivate irrespective of the schedule state of source profile.