To use the Domain Manager Administration Console to add sources (Adapter Platform and each to the ACM Domain Manager’s topology), perform these steps:
Note: If you have a console open, verify that you are attached to the ACM Domain Manager and start with step 3.
- Open the Global Console using either the sm_gui command or the Start menu.
- Log in and attach to the ACM Domain Manager.
- From the console, select Configure > Domain Manager Administration Console.
- Select Topology > Add Source.
- In the Add Source dialog box, select Adapter Platform from the Element Type field.
- Specify INCHARGE-OI as the value for the Element Name field.
- Click OK.