You can configure matching criteria for a selected group. The matching criteria determines group membership. A managed object becomes a member of the group, when the managed object matches a group’s target class and matches all of the attributes defined for the target class.
- Log in to the M&R platform with your administrator username and password.
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager (Select .).
- Assign IP Managers.
- Click one of the following choices:
- Device Access
- Select a group category from the dropdown box.
- Select a group from the list that appears for the group category.
- Click Matching criteria to create matching criteria which determines the members of the group.
Value can be: Boolean, text, integers, and wildcard characters. The Value field is not case-sensitive.
- Select a class attribute from the dropdown box.
- Specify a value for the class attribute.
- Click Add to add more pairs of class attributes and values.
To remove a class attribute and its value, click the Delete icon.
- Click Apply to save your changes.