Display the policy assignments for an object in the Tanzu Mission Control console.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to view policies.
- To view the policies for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role on that object.
- Click Policies in the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console to show the subpages, and then click Assignments.
- Click the tab for the type of policy you want to see.
For example, to see image registry policies click the Image registry tab.
- Click the organizational view (Clusters or Workspaces) for which you want to view policies.
Some policy types, like access policies apply to both organizational views. Other policy types apply to only one. For example, image registry policies are only applicable in the Workspaces view.
- Use the tree control to navigate to the object for which you want to see policies, and then click the object whose policies you want to see.
The Policies page shows the direct policy for the object and the object's inherited policies.