You can change repository settings as needed.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, as described in Log In to the Tanzu Mission Control Console.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to edit a repository.
- To edit a repository, you must be associated with the cluster.admin or clustergroup.admin role.
- Navigate to the cluster or cluster group for which you want to edit a git repository.
- Click the Add-ons tab.
- In the Add-ons menu in the Sources section click Git repositories.
- Click the menu icon for the Git repository that you want to edit, and then choose Edit.
- On the Edit Git repository page, make the necessary modifications, and then click Save.
You can edit the description, URL, and credential. However, you cannot modify the name of the repository after it has been created.