Delete an existing quota policy.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the quota policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To delete the quota policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Quota tab.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object whose quota policy you want to delete.
- Click the policy name to display the policy.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.
When you click Yes, the policy is removed from the object.