As a platform operator or infrastructure operator, you can remove a connection to a cloud provider account when it is no longer needed.
When you disconnect a cloud provider account, Tanzu Mission Control releases its connection to the account, but does not remove any of the resources that you might have created in that account. If you have clusters and other associated resources running in the account, they continue to exist until you use your cloud provider's tools to remove them.
Prior to removing a cloud provider account, you must remove any clusters that you have provisioned in the account using Tanzu Mission Control.
- To remove a cloud provider account connection, you must be associated with the organization.credential.admin role.
- In the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Administration in the left navigation pane.
- On the Administration a page, locate the cloud provider account connection that you want to remove.
- On the tile for the account connection, click Remove Account.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.