Edit an existing image registry policy that restricts the images that can be pulled for deployment in your managed namespaces.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the image registry policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
- To edit the image registry policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Image registry tab, and then click the Workspaces organization view.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object whose image registry policy you want to edit.
- Click the policy name to display the policy.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the policy.
After an image registry policy is created, you cannot change the name or the recipe for the policy. But you can edit the details of the policy. For more information about image registry policy details, see Create an Image Registry Policy.
- After you finish editing the policy, click Save.
When you click Save, the updated policy is applied to the object and is displayed on the Policies page.