Edit an existing security policy that constrains pod execution in your clusters.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the security policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To edit the security policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Security tab.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object whose security policy you want to edit.
- Click the policy name, and then click Edit.
- Make the desired changes to the policy.
- After you finish editing the policy, click Save.
When you click Save, the updated policy is applied to the object and is displayed on the Policies page.