Edit an existing custom policy.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the custom policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
- To edit the custom policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Custom tab, and then click the Clusters organization view.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object whose custom policy you want to edit.
- Click the policy name, and then click Edit.
- Make the desired changes to the policy.
You cannot edit the template or name of a custom policy.
- After you finish editing the policy, click Save.
When you click Save, the updated policy is applied to the object.