Edit an existing network policy that governs how your pods communicate with each other.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the network policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
- To edit the network policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Network tab, and then click the Workspaces organization view.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object whose network policy you want to edit.
- Click the policy name to display the recipe type used in the policy.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the policy.
You can edit only the labels of the pod-specific network policies. You cannot change the recipe type for an existing network policy.
- To remove an existing label, click the delete icon.
- To add another label, enter the key and value, and then click Add Label.
- After you finish editing the policy, click Save.
When you click Save, the updated policy is applied to the object and is displayed on the Policies page.