Use the Tanzu Mission Control console to delete a package that you previously installed.
From the Installed tab on the Catalog page in the Tanzu Mission Control console, you can locate and delete a previously installed package.
This procedure assumes that you have already installed a package on a Kubernetes cluster that is managed (either attached or provisioned) by Tanzu Mission Control.
Before you start this procedure, log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console and make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To delete an installed package on a cluster, you must be associated with the .admin role on that cluster.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Catalog.
- On the Catalog page, click the Tanzu packages tab.
- Click Installed, and then locate the package you want to delete.
You can sort and filter the table to help find your package.
- In the table, click the Installed package name of the package you want to delete.
The package detail page shows some metadata and configured values for the package.
- On the package detail page, click Actions, and then choose Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, type in the name of the package, and then click Delete.
If you entered a custom namespace during installation, the namespace is not deleted.
- service account
- role binding