Delete an existing network policy.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the network policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
- To delete the network policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Network tab, and then click the Workspaces organization view.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object whose network policy you want to delete.
- Click the policy name to display the recipe type used in the policy.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.
When you click Yes, the policy is removed from the object.