You can delete Helm releases that you no longer need for a cluster or cluster group.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To delete a Helm release, you must be associated with the
clustergroup.editroles in the cluster.
- Navigate to the cluster or cluster group for which you want to delete a Helm release.
- On the cluster details page, click the Add Ons tab.
- Click Helm releaeses in the Helm section of the Add-ons menu.
- Select the Helm release that you want to delete.
- Click Delete in the Actions menu.