Add a network policy that governs how your pods communicate with each other.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the network policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
- To create a network policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Network tab, and then click the Workspaces organization view.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object for which you want to create a network policy.
- Click Add Network Policy.
- Provide a policy name.
- Select the network policy recipe to use.
- If you select a pod-specific policy, you must specify the labels to identify the resources.
You can optionally repeat this step to add multiple labels. Each label that you add increases the potential group of pods that are impacted by the recipe. The recipe impacts the pods that have any of the labels that you include.
- Under Labels, enter the key and value on which to filter pods.
- Click Add.
- Click Add Policy.
When you click Add Policy, the new network policy is applied to the object and is displayed on the Policies page.