Edit an existing cluster secret to change the username, password, and availability.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, as described in Log In to the Tanzu Mission Control Console.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to edit a cluster secret.
- To edit a cluster secret, you must be associated with the cluster.admin role.
- In the Tanzu Mission Control console, navigate to the cluster that contains the secret you want to edit.
- On the cluster detail page, click the Add-ons tab.
- Click Kubernetes secrets in the Secrets section of the Add-ons menu.
- Click the name of the secret that you want to edit.
- Click the Action button and select Edit.
- You can optionally change the username and password.
- You can optionally click the toggle to make this secret availabe to all namespaces in the cluster.
- You can optionally click View YAML to see the contents of the secret.
- When you have made the necessary changes, click Save.