An invalid AWS EKS credential must be updated for cluster actions to function properly.
When you select a cluster on the Clusters page it might show a message indicating the credential for this cluster is no longer valid.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
Log in to your AWS account.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to manage credentials.
- To manage account credentials, you must be associated with the cluster.admin role.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the Credentials tab.
- Click the menu icon for the invalid credential, and then choose Update.
- Click Generate Template.
- After the CloudFormation template is created, click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update the CloudFormation stack using either the CLI or console.
- Click Update.