Modify the set of namespaces that are included in your quota policy.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, go to the Policies page and view the quota policies for the object, as described in View the Policy Assignments for an Object.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To edit the quota policy for an object, you must be associated with the .admin role for that object.
- On the Policies page, click the Quota tab.
- Use the tree control to navigate to and select the object whose quota policy you want to edit.
- Click the policy name to display the policy.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the policy.
- You can edit the namespace label selectors of the quota policy. To remove an existing label, click the delete icon next to the label. To add another label selector, enter the key and value, and then click Add label selector.
- If the policy uses the custom template, you can also adjust the specified limits.
- After you finish editing the policy, click Save.
When you click Save, the updated policy is applied to the object and is displayed on the Policies page.