Follow these steps to install Deploy-Tool. Deploy-Tool is used for an automated installation of VMware Telco Cloud Operations.
- The Telco Cloud Operations deploy tool is distributed as a tar.gz file named
VMware-TCOps-Deploy-Tool-<VERSION>-<BUILD_ID>.tar.gz. Copy the file on your system and extract its contents.
$ tar -xzvf VMware-TCOps-Deploy-Tool-<VERSION>-<BUILD_ID>.tar.gz
- A folder called deploy-tool is created and its contents are the files:
- deploy-cluster(command file)
- deploy.settings (settings file)
- install-govc (command file)
- phase 2 (folder with the script file for a cluster deployment)
- tco-release (details about this artifact)
- uninstall (command file)
- utils.sh (utilities script)
- Set permissions on the following files:$ chmod +x deploy-cluster install-govc phase2/phase2.sh uninstall utils.sh