To make it easier to examine the notifications of your consoles, you can rearrange or customize the notification view (for example, selection of Columns, using of Filters and changing the Sort Orders).
- Go to https://Telcocloud serviceassurance-ui-IP.
A typical default URL for logging in to the user interface from the same system on which VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance is installed is, https://10.x.x.x.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password.
- Click Next.
The Notification Console opens.
- Click Edit, in Default Log View area.
Customize Notification View window appears.
- Type Log Name and Description on the Customize Notification View dialog box.
Note: If you want to modify the Log Name or Description, then you can enter the new Log Name and the Description.
- To get the Available and Selected Columns, click Columns .
- Click Available Columns or drag them into the Selected Column s to get the required columns in the notification view.
- To get specific Notifications, provide the Column, Match and Value details in the Filter.
- You can also add filter sets.
- You can use regex expression to customize the log view filter. For more information on regex expression, refer Regular Expression Patterns.
- To arrange the Notifications view in the Sort Orders, select the Column and Ascending or Descending.
- Click Update.