After you import the Cloud Assembly blueprint and share it with members of your project, you test the provisioning by requesting a deployment.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Automation by using the cloud services console.
Setting Value URL https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/csp/gateway/portal User name configadmin Password wsa01svr01_configadmin_password Domain System Domain
- On the main navigation bar, click Services.
- In the My services section, click Service Broker.
- Click the Catalog tab.
- In the Sample blueprint card, click Request.
- On the New request page, configure the settings and click Submit.
Setting Value Version 1.0 Deployment name Sample Deployment Project Sample Node size Small Node count 1 Cloud Rainpole Private Cloud Region Region A (US West 1) Function Web Server Operating system and version Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS Performance tier Platinum Environment Production
- Verify that the deployment completes successfully.
- Click the Deployments tab and click the Sample deployment card.
- Click the History tab and click the Request details tab.
- Verify that the table shows the applied blueprint constraint tags.
- When the deployment completes, verify that the Sample deployment card has the Create Successful tag.