After you install the general content pack for Linux, configure an agent group to apply common settings to the agents on the Workspace One Access nodes in the region.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Log Insight by using the user interface.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password vrli_admin_password
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click Administration.
- In the left pane, under Management, click Agents.
- From the drop-down at the top, select Linux.
- Click Copy template.
The Copy agent group dialog box appears.
- In the Name text box, enter SDDC - Linux OS and click Copy.
- From the agent filter drop-down menus, select the object type and operator and, in the agent filter text box, enter the host names by pressing Enter to separate the values.
- Click the Refresh data icon at the top of the page and verify that all the agents listed in the filter appear in the Agents list.
- Click Save new group at the bottom of the page.
- Verify that log data is showing up on the Linux dashboards.
- On the main navigation bar, click Dashboards.
- In the left pane, under Content pack dashboards, click the Linux content pack.
You see events that occurred over the past 48 hours.