To visualize and analyze operating system logs from the Workspace One Access nodes, install and configure the general vRealize Log Insight content pack for Linux.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Log Insight by using the user interface.
Setting Value URL https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password vrli_admin_password
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click Content packs .
- In the left pane, under Content pack marketplace, click Marketplace.
- On the Log Insight content pack marketplace page, locate and click the Linux content pack to start the installation.
The Install content pack dialog box appears.
- Accept the license agreement and click Install.
- To proceed with the installation, click OK.
When the installation finishes, the content pack appears in the left navigation pane, under Installed content packs.