After disaster recovery to Region B, vRealize Operations Manager is still connected to the vRealize Log Insight instance in Region A. Because of the site failure in Region A, the vRealize Log Insight instance in Region A is not accessible. Configure the vRealize Log Insight Adapter to integrate vRealize Operations Manager with vRealize Log Insight in Region B.
- In a Web browser, log in to the vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
Settings Value URL https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local User name admin Password vrops_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane, navigate to .
- In the Solutions section, select VMware vRealize Log Insight, and, in the Configured adapter instances section, click Configure.
The Manage solution - VMware vRealize Log Insight dialog box opens.
- In the Instance settings pane, modify the settings for the connection to vRealize Log Insight.
Setting Value Display Name Log Insight Adapter - lax01vrli01 Description vRealize Log Insight for lax01 Log Insight server lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local
- To verify that vRealize Operations Manager can connect to vRealize Log Insight, click Test connection and in the Info dialog box click OK.
- Click Save settings and in the Info dialog box click OK.
- In the Manage solution - VMware vRealize Log Insight dialog box, click Close.