Verify that the universal distributed logical router for the management applications is successfully peering, and that BGP routing has been established in Region B. After you perform disaster recovery, they can continue communicating to keep the SDDC operational.
- Log in to the Universal Distributed Logical Router by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
Setting Value FQDN sfo01m01udlr01 User name admin Password udlr_admin_password
- Verify that the UDLR can peer with the ECMP-enabled NSX Edge services gateways.
- To display information about the BGP and TCP connections to the UDLR neighbors, run the show ip bgp neighbors command .
- In the command output, verify that the BGP state is Established, up for 192.168.10.50 (lax01m01esg01) and 192.168.10.51 (lax01m01esg02).
- Verify that the UDLR receives routes by using BGP and that multiple routes are established to BGP-learned networks.
- Run the show ip route command.
- In the command output, verify that the routes to the networks are marked with the letter B and several routes to each adjacent network exist.
The letter B in front of each route indicates that this route is established over BGP.