Before you clone the Workspace ONE Access virtual appliance, you must change its Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) to match the load balancer FQDN.
- The Workspace ONE Access instance is added to a load balancer.
- You have applied the load balancer root CA certificate to Workspace ONE Access.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Select .
- Click VA Configuration of the service node you want to configure and log in with the admin user password.
- Click Workspace ONE Access FQDN and in the Workspace ONE Access FQDN text box change the host name part of the URL from the Workspace ONE Access host name to the load balancer host name.
For example, if your Workspace ONE Access host name is myservice and your load balancer host name is mylb, you would change the URL
to the following:
- Click Save.
- The service FQDN is changed to the load balancer FQDN.
- The Identity Provider URL is changed to the load balancer URL.
What to do next
Clone the virtual appliance.