You can configure the network ranges for which users' application or desktop launch traffic (ICA traffic) should be routed through NetScaler to the XenApp server. This is typically used to provide external access to Citrix-published resources.
When a user launches an application or desktop from the Workspace ONE portal, if the user's IP address falls in the range configured for Netscaler, the ICA traffic is routed through NetScaler to the XenApp server.
You have configured VMware Identity Manager for NetScaler in the Citrix virtual apps collection.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager console.
- Review your network ranges and create new ones, if required.
- Click the tab.
- Click Network Ranges.
- Review the network ranges and click Add Network Range to add new ranges, if required.
- Click the Virtual Apps Settings. tab, then click
- Select Network Settings.
- Select the network range to configure for Citrix resource launch.
- In the XenApp section of the page, enter the following information.
- Enter the NetScaler host name in the Client Access URL Host field. For example: netscalerhost.example.com
- Enter the port in the URL Port field. For example: 443
- Select the NetScaler check box.
- Click Save.