The Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub is the application that facilitates enrollment and allows for real-time management and access to relevant device information.
- Navigate to AWAgent.com from your browser. You can also send the enrollment URL to devices using SMS text message.
Workspace ONE UEM automatically detects if the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub is installed on your device and, if it is not, redirects you to the App Store to download it. A Google ID is required to download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub from the Google Play store
- Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub from the App Store, if needed.
To ensure successful installation and running of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub on your Android device, the device will need to have a minimum of 60mb of space available. CPU and Run Time Memory are allocated per app on Android platform. If an app uses more than allocated, Android devices will optimize by killing the app.
- Launch the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub or return to your browser session to continue enrollment.
- If you have configured email autodiscovery, then it prompts you for your email address. In addition, you may be prompted to select your Group ID from a list.
- If you have not configured email autodiscovery, you can select Server Details or QR code enrollment options.
- At first launch, the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub asks the user to accept permissions where the app requests to use specific device features. Permissions for camera, phone, location, and storage will need to be turned on or it will affect functionality. This applies to devices running Android 6.0+ with Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub v5.3 for Android.
- The permissions include granting Workspace ONE UEM permission to collect user data to optimize security and productivity for your device. The information to be collected includes: Phone Number, Installed Applications, Serial Number, UDID (Universal Device Identifier),IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity), SIM Card Identifier, Mac Address, Currently Connected SSID.
- Enter your username and password
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete enrollment.
You may be notified at this time if your user account is not allowed or blocked because your account is blacklisted and not approved for enrollment.